Axle and Drivetrain Parts
The Range Rover P38 was fitted with rover stlye upgraded axles and was the first Land Rover or Range Rover to have the steering knuckle, driveshaft and hub set up that is now common place amongst the marque.
If you're looking to replace your wheel bearings, have a leaking driveshaft seal or your Range Rover's propshaft universal joints need replacing then LR Centre will have the parts for you.
Items 1 to 12 of 39 total
- TYL100030 - Grease Nipple for Propshaft on Land Rover Series, Defender, Discovery 1, Discovery 2, Range Rover Classic and P38As low as £0.18 (Exc VAT)Part Number: TYL100030 (Supersessions: 549229 > STC4808 > TYL100030)
- TDB104090 - Left Hand Front Driveshaft for Range Rover P38 - Includes CV Joint and Stake NutAs low as £96.11 (Exc VAT)Part Number: TDB104090
- TDB104080 - Right Hand Front Driveshaft for Range Rover P38 - Includes CV Joint and Stake NutAs low as £96.11 (Exc VAT)Part Number: TDB104080 (Supersessions: FTC3466 > TDB104080)
- STC3203 - Range Rover P38 Driveshaft Gaiter - FrontAs low as £6.21 (Exc VAT)Part Number: STC3203
- STC3124 - Pinion Flange Kit - Fits Defender with Rear Rover Axle from 1994-1998 - Range Rover P38 Front and Rear DiffAs low as £19.72 (Exc VAT)Part Number: STC3124