The Range Rover Classic was originally fitted with the Rover 3.5 litre V8. This was later upgraded to 3.9 and 4.0 V8s whilst the 1990s brought about diesel engines with the 200TDi and 300TDi that Land Rover also fitted to the Defender and Discovery 1.
LR Parts keep a large selection of parts for all of the above engines so whether your needing to replace the starter motor, alternator, fan belt or turbo or even if you're completed a full cylinder head job - we have all the items you're going to need and they're all available from large stocks.
Items 1 to 12 of 176 total
- ASE35 - Hybrid 300TDI Turbo for Defender, Discovery 1 and Classic Range Rover - Stronger Bearing, Lighter Construction and Wider Spread of Power£620.00 (Exc VAT)Part Number: ASE35
- ASE30 - 200Tdi Uprated Discovery 1 and Range Rover Classic VGT Turbo - Variable Vane£925.00 (Exc VAT)Part Number: ASE30
- ASE04 - 300Tdi Uprated Defender VGT Turbo - Also Fits Discovery 1 and Range Rover Classsic - Variable Vane£925.00 (Exc VAT)Part Number: ASE04
- ERR3287 - Fan Belt for Defender, Discovery and Classic 300TDI - Fits from 1994 to 1996 - Up to VIN Chassis Number MA163103As low as £4.07 (Exc VAT)Part Number: ERR3287
- LRC1514 - Super Magnetic Plug for Engine Oil Sump - For 300TDI (from Engine 23L), Discovery 2 V8, Range Rover P38 V8 - Akin to LSF100040L£15.00 (Exc VAT)Part Number: LRC1514 (Supersessions: LSF100040L > LRC1514)
- LRC1513 - Super Magnetic Plug for Engine Oil Sump - For 300TDI - Defender, Discovery 1 & Range Rover Classic - Akin to UAM2957L up to Engine 16L & 23L£15.00 (Exc VAT)Part Number: LRC1513 (Supersessions: UAM2957L > LRC1513)