Axles and Drivetrain
The Range Rover Evoque is known for multiple problems on their axles and driveshafts including the rear diff units which we have available from stock. If contemplating this job then please ensure that the replacement oil and good quality seals are also purchased.
Just like the earlier Freelander 2 which has the same set up the Range Rover Evoque has a haldex pump which is placed next to their rear diffs - LR Parts are pleased to supply an aftermarket, OEM and Genuine all available from large stocks. Any other failure-prone products like both front and rear wheel bearings and CV joints and driveshafts are also available with both branded items and Genuine Land Rover as an option.
Items 1 to 12 of 35 total
- DA7214 - Freelander 2 Rear Diff Pinion Overhaul Kit with Fluid - For Rear Differential For Freelander from 2011 (from BH257090 Chassis Number)£91.69 (Exc VAT)Part Number: DA7214.G
- LR082096 - Inner Pinion Differential Bearing for Range Rover Evoque and Freelander 2 - Fits Manual Vehicles OnlyAs low as £33.65 (Exc VAT)Part Number: LR082096
- LR133541 - Wheel Bearing - Fits Range Rover Evoque Mk 1 Front, Discovery Sport Front and Rear, Range Rover Velar RearAs low as £21.32 (Exc VAT)Part Number: LR133541 (Supersessions: LR024267 > LR070453 > LR078387 > LR133541)
- LR075763 - Range Rover Evoque Mk 1 and Freelander 2 Haldex Pump for Rear Differential - from 8H999999 Chassis NumberAs low as £207.74 (Exc VAT)Part Number: LR075763 (Supersessions: LR008958 > LR075763)
- LR066503 - Front Differential Power Transfer for Freelander 2 and Evoque Mk 1 - For 2.2 Diesel and 3.2 PetrolAs low as £445.00 (Exc VAT)