Land Rover Defender
Originally launched as the Land Rover Ninety and Land Rover One Ten in 1983 the Land Rover Defender has come to symbolize four wheel drive vehicles at their best.
A mixture of rugged utility and classic styling, the Defender is as much at home in the city as it is on the farm or even the rugged terrain of the battlefield.
A British design classic, the styling given to the Defender by Land Rover can be traced back as far as 1948 to the very first Series One.
Whether you are looking to increase comfort with one our cubby boxes, seat covers or mat sets we have the interior of your Defender covered.
LR Centre Ltd also offer a full range of plastic moulded snorkels for the mud-lover, silicone hoses for those worried about speed and dog guards for those wanting to keep Rover in check.
- Vehicle Enhancements
- Axles and Drivetrain
- Body and Chassis
- Carrying and Towing
- Cooling and Heating
- Engine Components
- Exmoor Trim for Land Rover Defender
- Expedition and Travel Equipment
- Exterior Protection
- Fuel and Air Intake
- Gearbox and Transfer Box
- Snorkels Raised Air Intakes and Wading Kits
- Interior Protection
- Seats and Interior Trim for Defender
- Service Kits and Filters
- Performance Equipment
- Wheels and Tyres
- Winching Equipment and Jacks
- Oils Lubricants Conditioners Tools and Paint
- Gifts Clothing & Accessories
- Books and Technical Publications