Land Rover Freelander 1 Brakes
The Freelander 1 braking system is housed within this section of LR Parts website - This is going to be of interest if you're replacing brake pads and discs on the front axle of your vehicle or the drums and cylinder on the rear axle.
Whether you would like to purchase standard style brake discs or the upgraded cross drilled and grooved version then we have the right parts for your Freelander 1. The brake pads are available in multiple brands from Mintex, Ferodo, Delphi, Britpart and EBC.
The handbrake shoes and handbrake cables and hydraulic parts can sometimes be problematic on older Freelander 1 vehicles and both of these can be looked at within their specific sections.
Items 1 to 12 of 64 total
- SFP100360 - Ferodo Branded Freelander 1 Front Brake Pads - Comes as an Axle Set - Fits from 1996-2000£22.42 (Exc VAT)Part Number: SFP100360F.G
- SFS000030 - Ferodo Freelander 1 Rear Brake Shoes - Fits from 2001 Onwards£28.32 (Exc VAT)Part Number: SFS000030F.G
- YMQ503280 - Brake Light Switch Loom / Harness for Land Rover Freelander 1As low as £25.00 (Exc VAT)Part Number: YMQ503280
- XKB100170 - Brake Light Switch - Fits Range Rover P38 (Automatic), Discovery 2 and Freelander 1 (from 2001)As low as £12.48 (Exc VAT)Part Number: XKB100170 (Supersessions: AMR3001 > XKB100170)
- STC1914 - Bolt for Caliper Sliders - Discovery 2, Freelander 1 and Range Rover P38As low as £0.73 (Exc VAT)Part Number: STC1914