Axle and Drivetrain Parts
The Land Rover Freelander 2 has multiple known problems on their axles and driveshafts. The rear differential is notoriously prone to failure so luckily LR Parts ensure that they have a ready supply of OEM reconditioned units available from stock with seals and oils neccesary also on the shelf.
As well as the rear diff the haldex unit house in next to the rear diff is also problematic and with this in mind we're please to have an aftermarket, OEM equipment and Genuine Land Rover one all available. Other captive parts that are prone to failure are the front and rear propshaft bearings which are only available as a part of the whole assembly, the front and rear wheel bearings and the front and rear driveshafts are now starting to show signs of wear. LR Parts have each of these items and much more available with both branded items and even Genuine Land Rover as an option.
Items 1 to 12 of 48 total
- DA1844 - Freelander 2 Differential Pinion Shaft Holding Tool£114.31 (Exc VAT)Part Number: DA1844.G
- DA5151G - OEM Version of Freelander 2 Gen3 Haldex Coupling Filter - Fits up to 8A999999£19.30 (Exc VAT)Part Number: DA5151G
- LR082096 - Inner Pinion Differential Bearing for Range Rover Evoque and Freelander 2 - Fits Manual Vehicles OnlyAs low as £33.65 (Exc VAT)Part Number: LR082096
- LR075763 - Range Rover Evoque Mk 1 and Freelander 2 Haldex Pump for Rear Differential - from 8H999999 Chassis NumberAs low as £207.74 (Exc VAT)Part Number: LR075763 (Supersessions: LR008958 > LR075763)
- LR066503 - Front Differential Power Transfer for Freelander 2 and Evoque Mk 1 - For 2.2 Diesel and 3.2 PetrolAs low as £445.00 (Exc VAT)Part Number: