What’s the different between Aftermarket, OEM and Genuine parts?
As an independent Land Rover specialist we are often able to offer three versions of the same part:
- Genuine Land Rover - this is an official LR part that is supplied by Land Rover themselves
- OEM - this version is an equivalent to a Genuine LR part but is sourced directly from the manufacturer
- Aftermarket - this is a replica of the Genuine LR part and offers the best value for money
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we're happy to ship our products all over the world and you can select your country from the drop down menu during the check out processon our website.
When will my order be processed?
Our office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and your order will be processed by one of our Sales Team as quickly as possible during these hours.
Are all the parts in stock?
Sadly it's not possible to hold all of the items in our catalogues in our stock but we always do our very best to indicated the availability of each part on our website:
- In Stock (Ready for dispatch) - ready to go!
- Available to Order (Dispatched within one working day) - this is being held in our supplier's stock and usually arrives with us on the next business day
- Special Order (Dispatched between 3-5 working days) - this is being held in our supplier's stock but may take a few days to arrive with us
- Backordered - currently unavailable from our supplier
*Please note that, although we do our very best to list our stock as accurately as possible, the stock levels on our website are not live and the stock levels are very occasionally different from those advertised on our website but you will be notified of this as soon as possible.
How much is shipping?
The cost of shipping is automatically calculated when you add your shipping destination to the shopping cart on our website.
Has my order been shipped?
Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours depending on the availability - please check this at the point of order in order to avoid disappointment.
How do I track my order?
You will receive an automated email with the tracking information as soon as your order is dispatched.
When will I receive my order?
All orders to a Mainland UK address are shipped using a next business day delivery service but our International customers are often able to select either an economy or express delivery service during the checkout process where applicable.
*Please note that selecting a pre-12pm delivery service will only guarantee delivery before 12pm on the normal day of delivery - it does not guarantee next day delivery.
Are you able to provide any Certification for your products for use in my country?
All of our products are approved for use in the UK but unfortunately we're not able to provide any additional certification.
Do you sell used parts?
No all of the items listed in our catalogues are new with the exception of some parts that are reconditioned *(this is clearly stated where applicable).
Do I have to pay VAT if I’m abroad?
No the VAT will be automatically removed from your order when you select a shipping destination outside of the UK. Please note that the customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties or taxes that are applied upon arrival in their country.
Do we provide parts for any other marques?
No we are a Land Rover specialist and we're unable to provide parts for any other vehicles unfortunately.
Do you offer discounts?
We do not offer any trade discounts and we always go to great lengths to ensure that we offer the very best prices on our website. However, occasionally we do offer discount codes and these can be obtained by subscribing to the newsletter on our website. You will then be notified of any promotions automatically as soon as they are announced.
Can you supply a replacement locking wheel nut key for my vehicle?
Yes, as long as you are able to confirm the code stamped into the side of the original key. Unfortunately if this has been lost then there is no way of knowing exactly which key is required.
Why is the part I ordered no longer available?
Occasionally Land Rover discontinue parts from their catalogue without notice and we only learn that they're not available after we have accepted an order for them. In this instance you will be notified of this as quickly as possible.
Why is there a surcharge applied to the part I wish to order?
Unfortunately we occasionally have to apply one of the following surcharges to an item listed in our catalogues:
- Delivery Surcharge - this is because the item may be oversized or particularly fragile and require additional packaging before being shipped.
- Fully Refundable Surcharge - this is applied to items that are required to be returned to the manufcaturer for reconditioning or refurbishment. The customer is responsible for the return of the item to us within six weeks of purchase before the refund amount can be refunded.
customer service team