Land Rover Defender Brakes, Parts and Accessories
We all know about a Defender’s legendary ability to go anywhere and tackle all kinds of terrain. But just as important when you go into the sticky stuff or tackle tough slopes in your Defender is its ability to slow down and stop safely and with you feeling in control.
And while the quality and abilities of your Defender’s tyres, wheels and suspension have a big part to play in harnessing its considerable weight, the brakes are absolutely key in helping you keep everything on the right track, and heading, wherever possible, in the direction where you want to go.
At LR Parts, we keep large stocks of handbrake parts, front and rear brake pads and rear brake drums among many more of those under-appreciated bits which do the vital work of stopping a few tons of Land Rover safely and predictably.
If you like to push your Land Rover Defender to its limits, you’re likely to need more from your brakes than a standard set-up will offer. So we suggest taking a look at our Land Rover Defender performance brakes range.
Our selection includes brake pads made in the U.K. from state-of-the-art compound materials designed to live with the kinds of high temperatures and levels of friction that’s a common consequence of off-road driving.
If you do your own Land Rover servicing, or you use an independent Land Rover specialist for the job, then we can also supply you and your expert with a range of Defender servicing kits alongside our full offering of brakes and brake parts, which mean we’re the only place you need to look for such parts, and you can order them and have them delivered all in one go.
Our parts come from the top brands, including original equipment manufacturers, which means you can be sure that all brake hoses and pipes, ABS sensors and ECU modules for traction control and ABS systems that you order for your Defender from us will do the best job of keeping you, your Land Rover, its occupants and contents all secure.
We can deliver your Defender brake parts to you, wherever you are in the world, using trusted and reliable couriers, and our automatic shipping calculator instantly tells you how much it will cost to have anything from a new handbrake cable to new front brake discs and rear discs delivered to your door.
Order with confidence from us today, and you could join our large and growing list of thousands of customers, 93% of whom have rated us ‘Excellent’ or ‘Great’ on Trustpilot. We’re also standing by to answer any questions you have to help you find the right parts for your Defender, so get in touch and we’d be happy to give you any information you need to get you the right products, first time, every time.
Items 1 to 12 of 333 total
- SFP000260 - Ferodo Branded Brake Pad Set Front Defender 90 1990 on & 110 1986 onwards£24.06 (Exc VAT)Part Number: SFP000260F.G (Supersessions: STC1275 > SFP000140 > SFP000260)
- SFP000260 - Brake Pad Set Front Defender 90 1990 on & 110 1986 onwardsAs low as £15.99 (Exc VAT)Part Number: SFP000260 (Supersessions: STC1275 > SFP000140 > SFP000260)
- DA3339 - Alcon Branded Anti Rattle Clips - Suitable for 16" and 18" Rear Brakes£27.33 (Exc VAT)Part Number: DA3339.G
- DA3335 - Anti Rattle Clips - ALCON Branded - Suitable for Front 16" Brakes£27.33 (Exc VAT)Part Number: DA3335.G
- DA2797 - Anti-Rattle Clip - ALCON Branded - Suitable for 18" Front Brakes£27.33 (Exc VAT)Part Number: DA2797.G
- YRM3005 - 316 Stainless Steel M10 x 1 Male Brake Union - For 3/16 Brake Pipe£5.60 (Exc VAT)Part Number: YRM3005
- YRM3004 - 316 Stainless Steel M10 x 1 Female Brake Union - For 3/16 Brake Pipe£4.50 (Exc VAT)Part Number: YRM3004
- YRM3003 - 316 Stainless Steel M10 x 1 Double Female Brake Pipe Jointer - For 3/16 Brake Pipe£6.00 (Exc VAT)Part Number: YRM3003
- YRM3002 - 316 Stainless Steel M10 x 1 Bleed Nipple - For 3/16 Brake Pipe£8.50 (Exc VAT)Part Number: YRM3002
- YRM3001 - 316 Stainless Steel M10 x 1 Male Brake Union - For 3/16 Brake Pipe£5.00 (Exc VAT)Part Number: YRM3001