For a vehicle of Freelander 1's age it's important to recognise the importance of keeping them well serviced. There isn't a job more important than changing the oil and filters every year or 12,000 miles and within the Filter and Service Kit section of LR Parts' website we have everything you need to ensure any job isn't left half finished.
We try to offer all service kits and filter in three quality options - Britpart's inexpensive filters are our aftermarket version, then the next level up is the Mahle, Coopers, Mann and Delphi branded OEM quality filters with the factory fitted Genuine Land Rover filters being the high end version.
Land Rover offered the Freelander 1 with three different engine options and we have both full service kits and individual filters for each of them - please browse from 2.0 TDCI Diesel, 1.8 Liter K Series Petrol engine or the TD4.
Items 1 to 12 of 26 total
- LPW100230 - Oil Filter for Freelander 1 with 2.5 V6 Petrol EngineAs low as £1.56 (Exc VAT)Part Number: LPW100230
- PQS100840 - Alternator Belt for Freelander 1.8 Petrol - K Series Engine (Fits Without Air Con)As low as £1.96 (Exc VAT)Part Number: PQS100840
- 8510298 - Decompression Filter for TD4 and TD6 Cam Cover - Range Rover L322 and Freelander 1As low as £23.50 (Exc VAT)Part Number: 8510298 (Supersessions: STC4733 > 8510224 > 8510298)
- LLJ500010 - Crankcase Breather Filter For Range Rover L322 TD6 3.0 and Freelander 1 TD4 2.0As low as £4.04 (Exc VAT)Part Number: LLJ500010
- DA6014LR - Full Service Kit using Genuine Filters For Freelander TD4 Diesel - Upto 2A209830 - Genuine Land Rover Parts£84.74 (Exc VAT)Part Number: DA6014LR