Range Rover Classic Automatic Gearbox
A smooth and civilised ride is guaranteed with the automatic gearbox of a Range Rover Classic. But failures aren't unknown, and there's no doubting that swapping a car's gearbox is a major job. When the worst happens, and you need a new Range Rover Classic automatic gearbox, LR Parts is here to help. We're Land Rover and Range Rover owners ourselves, and have spent many years building contacts with similarly committed and trusted suppliers to help keep our cars running - and we'll do the same for you. You need to be sure that your Range Rover Classic automatic gearbox is fixed long-term and will give you years of reliable service. So start the right way by looking for what you need to fix your Range Rover Classic auto gearbox at LR Parts. We'll give you all the advice you need to be sure of doing a good job that will last, and quote you a fair price.
Items 1 to 12 of 28 total
- STC1836 - Oil Pump Gears for Automatic 4 Speed Gearbox - Defender, Discovery 1 & 2, Range Rover Classic and P38 - Britpart£139.17 (Exc VAT)Part Number: STC1836GEARS.AM
- UBP101000 - Gearbox Oil Cooler Pipe for Range Rover Classic - TDi with Automatic Gearbox - From Cooler to GearboxAs low as £33.51 (Exc VAT)Part Number: UBP101000
- STC881 - Bulb for Automatic Gear Selector on Land Rover Defender, Discovery 1 and Range Rover ClassicAs low as £0.73 (Exc VAT)Part Number: STC881
- STC4448 - Gasket Kit for Automatic Gearbox - Defender, Discovery 1, Range Rover Classic and Discovery 2As low as £69.79 (Exc VAT)Part Number: STC4448
- STC1583 - Kick Down Cable for Automatic Gearbox on Discovery 1 and Range Rover Classic - For TDIAs low as £54.97 (Exc VAT)Part Number: STC1583